Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Things to make ya go hmmmm.....

Hello ya'll. I would like to tell you a bit about me. My name is Whitney and I am a 29 year old mother and wife. My wonderful husband Aaron and I have been married for 2 years and have 2 wonderful children. Cooper is 2 and Layla is 9mo old. I stay at home with my gorgeous babies. I also have a son Clayton that is 6. I have recently found my creative bug and love it so I am sharing it with the world. I keep finding things that I think would be fun to do and then get hooked on them!! I am in the process of learning and perfecting bow making for the little ladies out there. They are super cute. After having 2 boys I was TERRIFIED of having a girl but I must say that since she has been around I have become more and more used to it and embrace my inner girly side. (Shhhh don't tell anyone that last part. I have an image to uphold!!! LOL) So if you would like to know anything else please feel free to ask away. I am pretty much an open book and LOVE to meet new people. So lets get our craft on and have some fun with a wonderful friend and my personal coupon QUEEN Sarah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment